..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 28 March 2011

.Woowwweeeee

WOW! So last night i was gettin rather upset and panicky! I dont have long left and im gettin nervous and i need to get a job pretty quickly or i'll be living on the streets!!

This morning tho when i woke up i had a voicemail on my phone from a company wanting to give me a telephone interview.
Throught the day today i have had 3 telephone interviews, I got offered one job but they wanted me to start next week (DAMIIT) and i now have an interview for wednesday in London!!!

Pretty nervous!!! But fingers crossed ill get the job so then i can start looking for a place to live. Money is a big issue at the moment. And i had to spent £18 on a business dress for my interview which has made me even skinter!! =(

Wish me luck!!!!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment