..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 10 March 2011

...make up?

OK, so iv never really been a 'make up' girl? but when i was looking at some bloggy's on here i cam across a few really good video's of girls applying their make up and it has made me want to be a bit more creative with what i wear. So i have just purchased a black liquid liner from AVON:


and it only cost £4 of ebay!! Half price!! Brand new, pretty pleased with tht!!!

 Wonder Woman Lipstick
this is making me excited... but im think its a tad out of my reach at this moment..poor :(

I purchased this a couple of months ago, although it now needs sharpening!! and i dont have a sharpener that fits it!!! Its too fat!! Any ideas n e one???

This looks pretty amazing aswell!!! If you hadn't guessed, i love pink lipstick!!! I want every shade possible!!

look what amazing things you can do with make-up :



WOWWEEEeeeeee this looks soooo good!!!

A MAC collaboration with Lady GaGa, love love love this look...apart form the pink eyebrows!! haha

Anyone who knows me... knows my obsession with GAGA and all things related is boarding on stalker-ish... so i love the fact she has done a collaboration with MAC



Hopefully, when Mr. Loany comes through in April i can splurge a little on some new bits and bobs... =DD

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I've wanted that Wonder Woman lipstick ever since it came out. <3 and I don't even wear lipstick!

    ReplyDelete