..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 10 March 2011

.......why am i poor??

OK, so its about 5ish weeks untill my next loan comes through, and it feels like its been about 6 years since i last had it!!!! I am sooo poor!! which means, obviously i am starting to get the shopping itch!!! Should i just put it on my credit card (NO JODIE!!) or steal it???
I decided to be good, and just pine over some... here are some of the things, that if my course hadnt robbed me of every spare penny i have, i would be buying right now (sob sob)

I NEED A TOPSHOP FIX!

Orange Sorbet Lace Sleeveless Shirt
Orange is the colour of the summer this year, and this iss sooo cute, vintage inspired floral lace shirt..£28

White The Rock And The Roll Tank
cuteeeeeeeeee £20!!!

KANOE Beige Deck Shoes
ok, so i hate boatshoes on boys, but i think they might look quite cute on girls, with a pretty dress and tights :) £50

Tulip Print Trench Coat
i would look like the coolest kid at school in this trench £89

Terracotta Crochet Collar Jersey Dress
cuteeee , with a peter pan colar and everything!!!! £36

Mesh Top Dress by Quontum**
love thisss!!!! This this might be the only dress that would make my dress look small!!! £45

Ballet Net Bustier Dress by Rare Opulence**
this would be sooo fun to wear £180

Standout Pleat Calf Skirt
love a good pleated skirt , £45

SUE Tan Woven Lace Up Shoe Boots
theses beauties are amazing, £85

Good old viv:
i tried these on when i was in London shopping a couple of weeks ago, i need them for my 'day shoes', there sooo comfty and amazing!! £150

the most amazing bag ever!!! £590

i need this as a going out bag!! beautiful!!! £460

I have run out of this :( i need some more please?? Easter bunny???

ASOS!!!

Disney Couture Snow White Long Red Rose & Crystal Centre Ring
disney flower ring... soo cute £30!!

Disney Couture Snow White 14ct Gold Plated 'Whistle while you work' Enamel Bracelet
amazing disney braclet for ASOS £38

ASOS Enamelled Owl Ring
owl love....so cute £8

Rosie Wonders Delila Pendant Necklace
cuteeeeee =)

So if anyone wants to go shopping for me soon.. that would be muchly appreciated!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment