..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 27 March 2011

..Top Model UK weekend!!

amazing model Lucy!!!
The catwalk on editorial night!
some of the girls wearing Gianni









2 designers from gianni!! nice see theough shirts guys!!! Thats how they roll in Italy!















This is like my dress design

















I attended my top model uk placement weekend this weekend, and it was sooo amazing! Really inspiring and made me want to work in fashion soo sooo much more! Id love to be a fashion show co-ordinator!! I get a buzz from all the caous and stress!!!

I manage to network a bit and have already confirmed some of the finalists to work in a shoot of my final collection :D :D

here is some pictures i snapped!!


No comments:

Post a Comment