..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 22 March 2011

...3rd outfit pictures!!

I am really pleased at the final outcome of my toile. I think the ruffle detail is working really well
and i have decided that the sheer panel at the waste isn't needed anymore and the top bodice piece will just be attached to the knickers.
I need to look at the style lines a lot more and match them up.
The tutors told me to follow the ruffles round to the front more, and put the back fastening through the ruffles at the back, but when looking into this i have decided that is not what i want..
I have decided to but the zip into the side fastening as originally planned






What do you guys think of this outfit???

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment