..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 10 March 2011

...whats in your bag??

I wanted to do a 'whats in your post blog', as iv seen a few bloggers do it and it seems FUN

bag: Oasis....2008 - i love it, the colour and the style. £45,
scalf attatched : My nans, its been handed down generations :)

blackberry
pearl necklace: superdrug
ipod
purse: Miss selfridge £16
pink flower : topshop
scissors : fashion student must!!
umbrella: stole of my friend
Chanel black noir : £18 Fenwick
sunglasses: Lacoste freebie from placement
lipsticks - Barry m 46 & 52
waterbottle
Davidoff cool blue perfume
So? body spray
paracetamol to deal with the 3rd year headaches
bobble, curby grips and chewing gum
keys
passport
Finepix camera!!

Post me back your links to 'Whats in your bag'

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment