..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 13 March 2011

...fashion show internship!!

I had the best day yesterday, managed to land a placement working as an assistant for Top Model UK's new competition. The director, Geoff is a scout and works at London fashion week.


I was there yesterday, helping run things for the 'commercial' category, there are 3 categorys, commercial, editorial and over 30! The fashion shows will be held at the Hilton in London in 2 weeks time. It was such a great day, I met with new fresh designers, and some models who walked in LFW!! Then the runway coach came to teach the girls how to walk, and it felt like id just landed myself into Americas next top model! Was hilarious watchin the professional rip apart the girls walks!! Her name was Danielle James, a professional model, and dam her walk was amazing, in 6 inch stiletoes !!!

some of the girls!!

Such a great day, and lots of new friends were made, and it was my first time in Shoreditch in london!!! was fun!!
Looking forward to the shows in 2 weeks!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment