..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Saturday 5 March 2011

...placement

Iv got a new placement, starts on Friday!!! Just for 2 weekends!! As an assistant on International top model shows. ITs the dress rehearsals and fittings this Friday and Saturday.

and then in 2 weeks its the show. I'm really looking forward to it!! I really enjoy working
at fashion shows, and hopefully i will gain lots of experience, and i will make some
contacts within the industry, and hopefully beg for a job of someone!!!! EEkkk!!!

Wish me all luck, gunna be hard balancing uni and this, as i have my marketing assignment due in, in 2 weeks!!!! =O

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment