..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

...cuteeee


so i had a really really bad week last week where all i wanted to do was quite my course as i felt like i was wasting me breath, but after a good weekend doing my placment it made me more determined to do fashion, so i can live my dream..

but bless my mum, she knew how upset i had been, so this morning i opened the post to find my mum had stuffed a jiffy bag full on chocolates to cheer me up!!
how cute:

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment