..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

...I hate my dress!

Ok, so after speaking to my tutors, they said i should make the bum bit on my dress really large to match the hips (easier said than done guys!!)

This is about my 4th re-toile!!
and it still looks AWFULL!!
I dont know what to do, iv spoke to the technician, and the only help she gave me was to make it look like an orange???
If someone could help me or tell me what to do that wd be great.. im losing faith in my ideas!!! ='(



I've also decided to add another outfit to my collection ( yes very last minute) becuase i figure if im having to pay £250 for my outfits to be in a show im wanting more than 2, when people with 5 outfits have to pay the same, its alot simpler design, but i think it works wel!!

ill put up an illustration tonight!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment