..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 15 March 2011

....me.. who am i??

Anyone who knows me knows i LOVE a bit of black and white!!
and i thought id take a look at some black and white photography, to see if it inspires me and my collection..

Lisa Snowdon seductive..

wow this is visually amazing..

Rawrrr cat women!!


and of course my second love for anyway who knows me is Paris!!

Dior love :)







and then if were talking Black and white...and were talking Paris...
then we gotta talk...

CHANEL!!!!

the iconic women and the face and name of the iconic brand.

Than handbag, that i will buy after my first year working in industry!!

Karl lagerfield, current ladieswear designer with 2010 muse Keira Knightly!

amazing... the pearls of my dreams!

Ann hathaway in the 'Devil Wears Prada' wearing chanel beads


and then... with me... you gotta through in a bit of ol' Viv to mix things up, because i think no-one should wear head to toe one designer... its all about mixing and matching..

VIV

The iconic orange hair!!, the women herself, that brought us punk and sex into the mainstream!


amazing

I want this soooooo much!

my friend has this ring... amazing!!


i have these :P

and then there is my love for all things vintage..







...hopefully from this little random picture journey you can feel like you know me a little better

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment