..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 3 March 2011

...Fetish club.... good idea??


OK, so after a talk with both my tutors today, they think i should experience a fetish nightclub before I put elements of it into my collection? So i need to go and see 'hardcore' I want to go, but to be honest after looking on 'Torture Garden's' website, it has extremely put me off, Its not my taste at all!!

weird!!

gimp mask? No thanks!!

haha!!, i was just telling my teacher today i know a fetish model, and here
she is!!!! On torture gardens website!! LMAO!!

the girl in the middle here is alright, but the 2 sou-rounding her are a bit hardcore!


This is more attractive to me..


I would like it to have a playfull edge of it... i like the idea of latex stocking, with a bit of pvc, and tied up arms and things, to add a risk factor and exciting element. But there is a line, and I am not prepared to cross it!!!!!!!

So i will not be going to this club. But i will look into going to less extreme clubs!!!

(I find it funny how i have found my friend modelling on this website!!, she obviously doesnt think its extreme!! LOL.. good old soph!!!! )

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment