..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

....inspiration friends..

I went to a really good design college, and 3 years later my friends have traveled and are now all round the country, but their talent is still strong.. I want to show you some of their work that inspires me still...

My friend Max is snow studying at Central St Martins..

Its really good..

some of his work... theres alot more on his blog, you should check him out..



Next is my friend Sophie... who's addiction to Vivienne Westwood is worse than mine!!

check her blog out, model and stylist..

here are some photos from a few shoots shes done.. shes an amazing model, and she has a strong fetish theme in her lookbook, great for lookin at for my collection...




Amazing illustrator also!!






An amazing model and illustrator...
anyone who want to work for her should visit her blog.

...more to come...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment