..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 11 November 2010

..what a day!!

Has such a Crazy day!! Woke up with the worst headahce known to man!! and then had to treck it into uni in what should of been described as Hurrican Hatfield!! I got drenched traveling from my house to the lrc...it was too windy to put my brolly up so when i got there you could of rung my clothes out and hair!! and then had to travel into uni and the shuttle bus was running late!!
Then David T, sat down with him after i sent him an emailing stating how confused i am with my marketing concept. And he tried to help a little. Spoke to me for about half an hour. Suggested things i could do...
walk an outfit out around uni and see what people think..
Write up about why a girl would shop in Chanel and Topshop?
Do a blog piece. About style and how you just need ey pieces to show style. Do this with my own wardrobe. Pick 5 key pieces and 3 staples and make as many outfits out of them as possible.
Take a women who has a 'boyish' figure and take her shopping. Put her in clothes that add curves and take pictures of how it changes the silhouette.
He also wants me to research into more about Grace, the creative director of American Vogue. What is iit about that publication that makes it the best in the world?
Then for my design work. Think about mixing it with clothing alot more.. making it more underwear as outerwear, not so burlesque. Look at how I can do this.
So im gunna start looking at how i could make more wearable pieces.. without making them look to cheryl cole... or un wearable...
hmmmm
wish me luck??

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i recently discovered your blog! it`s amazing, keep going on good job!i`m looking forward for new posts! you may check on mine, you`ll love it! if you follow , i shall return the favor! thanx!

    ReplyDelete