..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Saturday 13 November 2010

Photo times...

As advised by my lectures, i went and put a girl with a 'boyish' figure into clothes that created curves and bought out a glamorous and sexy side to her. I used clothing linked to underwear and fullness to create curves on the body. I went shopping and put her in the latest clothing on the high street. I will put up my photos in due course of the shoot, and i will edit some of these said photos to see how i could design around them..

Was a fun day! And many thanks to Katie Lilly Norris for here modelling help! ?Shame about the rain that happened tho.. we got soaked!!

IT has helped me in my design process. Linking underwear to outerwear more.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment