..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 29 November 2010

NEW Toiles

Just produced some new toiles for outfit one!! Whatcha guys think???

Layering the bust cups together..


dismantling old bras to create an interesting shape..



Sheer skirt/cape to go over the playsuit


I really like what has been created here..



Tie waist band, so you can remove it if you want to bare for flesh..

Tell me what you think of this? I am going to do more on this on the next few days for the toile review on thursday..

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment