..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Hoping and praying..

I was up late last night.. couldn't get what I am going to do after University of my mind. So I started looking on a few companies websites about graduate prospects, and ending up applying for a few..
  • Tesco Graduate buyer of women swear
  • Marketing graduate for Arcadia
  • Graduate buyer for TOPSHOP women swear accessories.
So fingers crossed (and toes) i might get an interview or even a job for one of the above. After looking on these companies job websites i have realised that i need at least a 2:1 to get any kind of job that i want and need. Soooo going to have to make sure i get that grade!! a 2:2 isn't an option!!!!
Hard work Mags!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment