..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

..Confusion...???


Really confused at the moment about where to next take my project. I am showing the lecturers the designs i want to do and every time i show them they keep pushing them back. Saying their not sophisticated or to 'Cheryl Cole like'... and I'm really confused, Do i make what they want me to make?? Or am i making what i want? I'm also really confused as i do marketing as part of my degree. But i don't believe its been explained to the marketing students how to take this side of the degree forward. Its been to general. I feel like a 2 minutes conversation on the subject isn't helping me. And it doesn't help when you have to wait around all day as there is only 2 teachers to speak to about it. I just want to do well soooo bad and i want to get the best possible degree. So i can get the job iv always wanted, and start my 'life plan' for a better life. I'm getting very overwhelmed by it all. I have put so many hours and hours into and my grade of a D2 i received on Tuesday doesn't reflect this. When i know some of my piers have put in little effort and are achievement the same or higher grades. It makes you feel like the grades you want are impossible!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment