..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 22 November 2010

Harry Potterrr !!!

I went to see Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows last night! The first part of the final film ( yes I'm a geek.. I love it)
Was a nice evening away to froget about everything. Very looooooong Film! about 2 hours 45 minutes! It was amazinggg!!! Really didn't dissapoint. I cant say the fashion is amazing. As all they wear are jeans and shirts! Not very stylish. I'd love to get my hands on their wardrobe department and bring something more exciting in!!
Although the dress Bill Weasley's bride wore at the wedding was beautiful. Not at all what I'd expected. It was Alexander McQueen!!! LOve LOVE loved it!!
Cannot wait for the last instalment. Felt like I've grown up watching the films and reading the books, I'm going to be SAD when it comes to an end!!


Mcqueen dress...

And im sure that Hermine.. (Emma watson) was wearing the Burberry coat that she wears in the ad campaigns for half of the film!!

The Coat..

Very simular...

not the most fashionable wizards.. but hey who can save the muggle world in a pair of Jimmy Choo's??

Well worth the money to see!!
What did you guys think?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment