..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 3 November 2010

The Apprentice!

The apprentice had a Fashion link on todays show. It showed two teams battling out with 2 differnt shops in the Trafford centre, helping advertise and market a couple of designers each. I found this programme really interesting. I was speaking to a fellow Fashion student at Notts Trent uni today, hes going to present his portfolio to 'Paul Smith' in the morning as he did a Live project with the designer. I am very jealous that he gets to meet him and show him his design work!

Iv just finished drawing and painting my line up... i'll post a pic up soon!!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment