..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Friday 19 November 2010

Katy Perry!!

My love for Katy perry has lasted year. I think she is amazingly beautiful and her sense of style is original and her music makes my feet wanna go crazy!!

She isnt afraid to show a bit of skin..

In a leather bra top that would sit nicely in my collection.

Flirty..

In sheer fabrication.

At the Victoria Secret fashion show November 2010

sheer monochrome
Latex dresses!! Not afraid to show of her figure!!

Seductive!!

big knickers!!!

cut away..

In lingerie on the front cover of Rolling stones!!

More risqué!

Topless on Esquire Magazine.

All-in-one body

In a corset



suspenders..
I think the way she is so Risque with her clothing and seductive is making it more acceptable!

LOVE HER!!

What do u think???
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment