..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 11 November 2010

..Street Style challenge.

Blog_dressup_wk06
Dorothy Perkins set one of their employees a challenge to take 5 key pieces and 3 basic samples to make a different outfit for every day of the month.
Below are some of her collaborations...
Dress up day 1
Day one...

Dress up day 2
Day two...

Day 3 high
Day three..

Day 4
Day four...

You can see from above how she is creating new looks from a few different outfits.

Day 5
Day 5

Day 6 new
Day 6..

I could do this myself with my own clothes... gives myself 5 key pieces and 3 basics and create a months worth of looks....
This is something i could do this weekend to show how you can team different pieces, at different price points together to create completely different looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment