..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Toile Review!!

Not been able to write in a while.. been swamped with work =(
Got my first toile review this afternoon. Ev ended up making a corset bra top, knickers and a circle skirt. I hope that they like it. Iv had very little sleep and have been working very very hard! i finished sewing at 1am last night! after a whole weekend of trying to make my corset!
I am moderatly pleased with the outcome. the shapes and silhouettes are all there and for the first toile review it shows a good start. But it shows how i will be able to develop it. I hope i review positive and inspiring feedback this afternoon.
I plan to sleep when i get home as i am shattered!! And then i have Louise coming round for dinner tonight.

Ill let you know how it goes.. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment