..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 6 December 2010

Woweee???

I don't know if you remember but last month i posted up some Style advice for an oufit to give a curvy figure...
I used this dress...

and then when I was watching tele today i realised Tullisa from the British grunge band N'Dubz was wearing that dress with the stockings id styled it with..

hmmm SNAP!!! The shoot was recorded after i put together my styling.. maybe her stylist came across my outfit choice.. hahah nice thought ey???

must be doing something right if outfits i style together, are being styled the same by PAID stylists =p



Next time can you pay me??
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment