..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 30 December 2010

..post Christmas blues!!

Its the post Christmas blues and im in FULL swing!!
I came back from Sheffield on tuesday to get work done and i miss my family so much already. I've only been home for 5 days since Augast and I dont like it. :(

Had a proper wicked christmas thought. Spent it with my dad and all his family and went to church alot... did alot of praying for my degree results!! haha

So now im back in my student house all alone.. sob sob!
And im looking at a new camera to buy with my christmas money.. Kinda likining the look of this one at the moment..

and it comes with a memory card and case for £119 :)

Sony W310 Black
this is £89.99, and seems quite nice too, although the colours a bit bland :(

NIKON Coolpix S3000 Compact Digital Camera
or this one.. £99.99... and its advertised on the tele quite alot.. and i like red :)

So in a few weeks im going to brave the sales and purchase a new one :) And also proberly a printer, so i cant cut down on the LRC trips.. haha

Started writing my Marketing essay today about charities... eeeekkkkk not going very well at the moment :(

Think i need to go back to church for a bit of praying again!!

lol

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nikon cool pix is great.
    ★ Happy New Year ! ★
    May all your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete