..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 9 December 2010

1 year later!






So its been a whole year since i did my coat and dress project with TESCO!!
And i have only FINALLY been giving the garments back to be told they will not be using them in their stores! That's nice ey? Take my garments off me and not even give me any benefits. That's the last time i will be giving clothes away like that without legal backing!!

Anyway's, i got my lovley house-mate to try them on for me so i know there still in one peice and looking fabulous =)

Thanks Miriam

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment