..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

..let it snow..

Sorry i havent wrote for quite a while.. I've had a mental couple of weeks!
Last week i had a toile review and a formative assesment ( which basically didn't help me and just confused me even more and made me loose faith in my idea )
AND we had to hand in our Dissertations!!!!!! So i had a very stressfull week with very little sleep and a very busy Jodie!!
Then on Friday night i went out to let my hair down at the Christmas ball and we had a champagne party at my house before we went out, everyone went out very 'Merry' indeed!!
And then when i was dying from the worlds worst hangover saturday luchtime it snowed so heavy that in the space of 2 hours there was 7 inches of snow in my garden! Although at that point it didnt really fuss me as i certaintly wasnt going outside for anybody! Untill on tuesday it started to snow... again and news of Heathrow and Gatwick being closed started to scare me. I looked online and my train journey home this thursday did not look good!! So i rang my family up in Sheffield and my brother drove through the night to come and pick me up and bring me back to his so they knew i was sade for Christmas Day!! :)


So now while all the country is stressing about the snow still... I couldn't care less again.. Im warm and safe and as i sit next to the christmas tree im feeling all Christmassy and merry.. them few sherrys proberly helped do that aswell!! =p


sooooo i will be doing alot less work this week and alot more relaxing with the family. Im off to my dads 2mro afternoon :)

but from next week i will keep you posted with my work updates :)

Ho Ho Ho!!

Hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!! and a Happy New Year!!

xoxo

1 comment: