..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 12 December 2010

STRESSS!!

OMG OMG OMG!! I've just realised in one week i have my Dissertation due in on Friday, a formative assessment for my collection and Toile review on Thursday, and i also have a 'fashion Christmas meal' on Wednesday were we are swapping secret Santa presents, and on Friday day i have a house dinner with my house mates, and then on Thursday evening i have a fashion party in the studio!!! Mentals!!!



Looks like i wont be sleeping this week :/

No comments:

Post a Comment