..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Ho..Ho..Ho!!!

I was sat in my room last night, working away!! when all of a sudden i hear 'Let it snow' blastening through my window, I shot to the front door, slightly confused thinking someone was playin their car stero waaaaayyy to loud when i sore this at my front door!!

SANTA! and his sleigh was driving past with massive speakers attached and he was singing 'Let it snow!'..

Women were walking around, with large buckets, collecting donations for charitys!!..

Very funny at the time and a real nice thing to see =)

Merry Christmas!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment