..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Friday 3 December 2010

2 outfits for Tole review!

It was my 3rd toile review yesterday and i had to battle to snow and freezing temptures to show my outfits, finally got the framework for my 2 final outfits

the outfit on the left did have a sheer shirt, but my tutor didnt think it linked well with it!!

I'm really impressed with the outcome of the 2nd outfit on the right, i really like this and with some tweeks and experiments i think it could be an amazing outfit, I've just got to link the 2nd outfit with it more, I'm thinkin of making a long line bra with it to see if that would work better and to still have the big shoulder on it!!..

Model walking in it, the final products will have stockings with it, so when she walks you can see
a bit of thigh when she walks.

What do you guys think??

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Make me bring in heels for the next toile review yeah? Them socks ain't sexy.

    ReplyDelete