..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 19 October 2010

..Studio Time..

..Spent the day in the fashion studio today..
getting feedback of the tutors on my website and how i have been progressing with my work so far..its going alright so far... David 2 is really excited about my underwear theme which is always good to know..

Gotta try and find a few people to interview in the industry about underwear, and talk to someone doing computer programming to complete my website..

.Got my old housemates cumin over tonight for dinner and a catch up which will be a nice break from work :) And then going to sort out my haloween costumes aswell... were going to be going as 'Dead Dolls'..with pinny's, and white stockings and ribbon in our hair..

cute =)


love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment