..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 18 October 2010

Design Day!

...had a really inspiring afternoon...so decided to work on some ranges for my collection. Now i will only be making 2 garments this is easing the stress considerably.

I'll try and upload some pictures of my work onto here as soon as i can...

i decided to boy-cott my dissertation meeting today... it really annoyed me last week i was waiting for 40 mins to see the guy and tell him about my work, he didnt really help me just confused me and we only spoke for 5 mins. So i thought i might aswell stay at home, get on with some design work and make sure i know what im doing for 2mro's lesson.

Last episode of the Inbetweeners tonight!!! wooop!!!

Love xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment