..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 21 October 2010

BAaaaaHHHHhhhhhhh!!

Omg I feel like at the moment I feel guilty in sleeping!! I worked solid last night, till about midnight.. and then decided I should get some sleep as I am getting up at 8am to go to the LRC to print some work out. It too me sooooooooo long to fall asleep. I just has work running through my head all night. Which was really annoying as I felt like I needed a break!! I'm not going out this week. have waaay to much work on at the moment, So I'm gunna save myself for Halloween I think. Got such a good idea to what to go as for Halloween! a DEAD DOLL!!! been buying stuff on ebay for it.. soo cute!!

Nervous for them to talk to me today... scared of what thell say about my work =/

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment