..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Fake Monday Morning!!

Its Tuesday morning, but as we didn't have lectures yesterday it feel like Monday morning!
In the Studio, getting ready to present some of the work i have produced.
starting work on design development and skills... had a lecture about it this morning!!

Received a reference today from the head of my department to help me apply for my PGCE that I will be undertaking next year. Was pleasantly surprised in the feedback I received. Made me have a lot more confidence in my ability's and skills...

Full day of Studio work today....With the new fringe i got cut last night:p...

Love..xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment