..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Fake Monday Morning!!..AGAIN!!

..Got massively rained on today!!!... Had to lug all my work in a suitcase in lectures...=/
Had a productive weekend though..Went to London on Saturday for Research which was very rewarding.
Iv been checking out some of the fashion blogs out there to get inspiration for my own work.
After speaking to the tutors today they want me to make my collection alot more fashion forward! which i agree. By adding small details to a corset i can make it alot more contemporary. shoulder pads or different media could do this easily.
For this evening and tomorrow i will be creating my pattern, and try to create it into a garment.
My lecturer will be helping me to adjust my pattern to make it fit under the bust properly as the maniqan only had a moulded bust.
All day i have been tracing round the string style lines that i put on the bodice. When i get home i will be making this into a pattern.
I am planning on doing a photoshoot Friday afternoon. In an over grown garden with my model in underwear...
My friends coming over tonight for dinner.. but shes a nurse so shes gunna bring some of her work over and well have a work/dinner night :)
Love xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment