..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 14 October 2010

..Beloooowwwww

..Below is a moos board i did for my collection..
i want it to be very femine and chic... and with a wasp waist... corsets and stocking are going to be key elements in my work.

Got giving a new brief today as i am a fashion with marketing student..
we have 2 options to choose from, and im really confused on what option to pick. They both sound too similar.. really confusing..
Had a evening with Sadie watching 'Drop dead fred' tonight and spent the night trying to sort out her concept!! Our course is really hard at the moment and i just need 6 months time to hurry up.. be soooooo less stressful!!

Starting to feel better now after my sick day, dont feel like iv been punched in the head as much.. housies cheered me up!!
might be going to the student union 2mro for my friends birthday... depends on the work load tho...
only got 2 hour of marketing lectures 2mro..boooyahhhh =P

Gotta get crakin with my dissatation over the weekend.. think im gunna be spending most of sat in the Libary.. need to outline my chapters for monday!! ooo eck!!!

love and kisses
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment