..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Dita....dita....ditaaa

..ITs my independent study day today..so iv been spending it doing some designs and sketchbook work..
When looking for hourglass shapes i came across alot of photographs of Dita Von Tease.. I found her body really inspiring, they way she wears underwear and clothes is beautiful.

Finding all this work load really overwhelming!!.. Was meant to go to the cinema tonight to see the new film 'Social Network' but had soo much more to do before my lesson 2mro i had to cancel it :(

ordered a set of suspenders and stockings for a photo shoot i want to do next week. For photographs for my new website.

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment