..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 20 February 2012

...LFW...Day 4

Soo..... I was very excited when I sore the Erdem Fall line... at LFW today... the bold colours and prints make us all feel a little safer knowing next winter is not going to be drab and dull...

So here are some of my favourites from the show..

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Love the sweetheart neckline of this frock, very 50's inspired, which we have seen alot of on the catwalks this season and last, its obvious curves are around for the next few season's ladies!


Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
love the graphic print on this frock. the unsual lace work very well aswell, I could see this dress on Michelle Williams..

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

This dress is by far my favourite of the collection so far, the print is bold and beautiful, the cut is elegant and sophisticated. I think this will be a very popular a-list dress in the next few months to come.

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

The column and shape of this dress is very chic.. I love the mixture of lace and the bright colours!!


Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

wahhhhhhhhhhh this is amazing!!!!

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

I am actually in love with this dress, it is absoloutly beautiful, the print is exceptional, and the way it is situated to work around the body is amazing!!!! defiantly my pick of the season!!

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
cute.... preppy... awesome mix of clash floral print!!!!!! How can you not look forward to fall with this!!??


Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Ok, I have to own this dress... I dont even care how much it costs..... it is amazing.. the print!! wahhhhhh!!!!!!! loveeeeeee

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

I think someone has been watching my week with marilyn a bit to much in their inspiration seshions....

Erdem Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
amazing... you know I dont think their is a peice in this current collection that i dont want to smother all over my face and stare at while sipping a cup of tea..


London Fashion Week... you are giving me goosebumps wth my excitement for the new year!!

What is your favoruite show this season???? are u a Erdem Girl??


xoxox


6 comments:

  1. I agrea for a change, this collection is chic and colourful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. penis envy
    albino a
    amazonian cubensis
    b cubensis
    blue meanie
    malabar cubensis
    pf classic magic mushroom
    transkei cubensis
    vietam cubensis
    z strain
    burma cubensis
    fiji cubensis
    golden teacher
    buy liquid lsd online
    buy mdma crystals online
    buy dmt online
    buy 4 aco dmt online
    Psychedelic Dispensary online store is one of the best in the supply of rare and high-grade (Mushrooms, Edibles. Psychedelics, and more)with absolute purity. All our products are tested to guarantee potency after production, during distribution and even storage. We ship globally in discreet and undetectable packaging using our network of trusted partners. Every one of the items is firmly fixed and anchored to shield the item from any sort of altering over the span of delivery. Our prices are friendly and heavily discounted for repeat and bulk buyers and we have a no questions asked money-back guarantee / full refunds.
    We pride ourselves on providing 100% legitimate and high-grade products. Our focus on quality standards & scientific integrity and commitment to delivery excellence has earned us the reputation of being the leading Psychedelics, Mushroom, and Edibles vendor in the online market. We work hand in hand with independent testing laboratories to confirm the purities of the products listed on our website

    ReplyDelete