..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 19 February 2012

...LFW

More london fashion week info.... So this is the first time I have ever lived in london during fashion week, and honestly I have not seen much of the hype and media around the experiance yet, today when I got on the tube I sore a london fashion week newspaper suplement, and goodybag leaflets scatterd everywhere... this did give me a few pangs of jealousy!!!

We did have Victoria Beckham in Harvey Nichols on Friday evening... and I admit it openly, i do adore her, I think she is very smart, she has moulded her career to where she is now, and he eye for fashion is amazing... even Anna Wintour is giving her style nodds, She is now the designer of the year, and she is set to represent the United Kingdom for Fashion and be an embassadr for it... and I'm proud to have her representing her... it does annoy me when people here her name and just assume she is rubbish... its the general public who do this.. and honeslty.. what the hell do they know... they are still shopping in primark wearing fleeces!!!! so untill you know about the subject I say shuutt up (essex style!) ha!

so here are some of my picks from her new collection...

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
this is such a classic style, but the bold lines give it an extra summit summit...


Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

I can see this dress on alot of famous faces in the press.... the black cut out lines create a smaller waist, without the need for the diet... and I know were all a fan of that ey ladies?

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Vaaa Vaaaa vooooommmmm look at the curves that this dress helps create... it shows you dont need to get ur tits and ass out in order to look sexy!!!!

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
beautiful structure in a loose fitting dress, awesome detail in the colar and shoulder, its even long enough for my managers not to have a hissy fit if i wore it to work... now if only i had the thousands in my bank... hmmmmm payrise anyone?

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

wahhhh I am actually in love with this collection... what it does to the hourglass figure is magice, it is beautiful cut, it is preactical clothing, and it is wearable... vicky b might be a skinnie minnie,... but she sure knows how to dress a curve or two!

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear

awesome relaxed outfit... you could wear all day and be sooo comfty in... love the Harper handbag aswell.... well when your daughter is as cute as little H why the hell not??

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh =)

Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 Ready-to-Wear
and finally miss B herself!!! I think I am turning into a lesbian starting at the hips in these women... she makes your eye go to the curves in her creations... she knows what women want to wear, and how they want to feel. And are even giving us skint fashion slaves a chance to wear her stuff with Victoria by Victoria Beckham!!

What are your opinions of Victoria's collection this year??

let me know... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment