..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

....bake bake...bake me a cake

So.. I have got two WHOLE weeks of work at the moment, and I am now on day 3, and am getting pretty board, so I thought I would play wit doing some baking... see what I can produce with my very lacking skills.....


whisk whisk whisk.... the embaressing thing about this picture is, it is what I send to my mummy to see if the mixture was thick enough!! hahaha

Hot Stuff!! In the ovening..... making themselves all beautifull!! ;)

Out of the pan into the fire... ahaha
without the icing on it..

time to start decorating...

waalllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I like the vintage theme of the creme and blue... lots very pretty!!

What do u think??? have you been baking recently??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment