..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 23 January 2011

..Photoshoot time :)

We've had a week of lectueres, so i decided to make this week a little
usefull, and as i have the dreaded prospect of gettin a job within the
next few month dawning on me, i though it be a good idea to add to my portfolio.
And as when i won the TESCO competition, my garments were taking of me for a year so they had time to be produced. So i have only just gotten them back. So i decided to do a day full of photo shoots. I had fun. And my model was ace. And i got the look i set out for....

Dress


my model Charlotte.

in a graveyard

sheer panels on the front of the dress add and underwear element.

my coat... wearing it with different pieces


the graveyard was the perfect setting for what i wanted to do..

american beauty moment

ghostly..

dead girl..




mourning..



purple puff sleeve coat.


Dress



Think it was a pretty succesfull shoot :)

Model: Charlotte Messer
Styling: Jodie Moorcroft
Photographer: Jodie Moorcroft
Hair and make up : Jodie Moorcroft
Designs: Jodie Moorcroft

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment