..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 2 January 2011

..ALLL MY LIFE!!

I started doing this essay over the christmas holidays, for my Marketing side of my degree. And its due in 2 days after my collection summative (Thanks guys!)
And im only on nearly 900words/1500words, but i love minimising it like this, it makes it look like you've done alot more, and makes them hours and hours u've been doing it feel more worthwhile!! haha
Im finding it very hard to get research material for this, as everything i come across wants me to pay £1500!! grrrrr!!!
My aim was to get this done by tonight, but i think im gunna have to do it again 2mro....aswell as my collection stuff... Christmas?? what christmas?? haha!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment