..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Monday 31 January 2011

Its Brighton Baby!!!

This weekend I went to Brighton for the weekend with my best friends to see the sights and for one of their birthdays. I had never been before, so found it very interesting, exciting and inspirational!
We only went Saturday to Sunday, but we packed so much in and barley slept we felt like we had been there a lot longer, and managed to see everything we wanted too! I managed even to fit in a bit of research for my final collection and made it to some of the Sex shops to check out the PVC and bondage outfits for inspiration.


Beautiful beach


The birthday girl and myself!
The indie club we went too

In the Sex shop

A cake shop that made Katie Price's wedding cake
Birthday cake
On the road there!






No comments:

Post a Comment