..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 2 January 2011

..My Manifesto!

MY MANIFESTO!!
As i am now into the year were i will graduate and leave university (sob sob) and enter the real world of Fashion i think it is the right time to some up who I am..

MY COLLECTION that i am in the process of making is for women to wear and feel their best when wearing. It enhances their silhouttees into the perfect hourglass figure that i believe has been lost in time and should be forced into every womens wardrobe 'you will have this silhoutte'. I want to make clothes that women WANT to wear, the clothes they want to swap with their friends for on that big saturday night out with the girls, that when they wear they look in the mirror and think 'Dammm i look good, Men and women will not be able to resist me!!' To give every women that confidance to flash a bit more flesh and for those who dont have the curvy hips of Christina hendricks or the bust of Katy Perry, you can slip my clothes on and you will automtially have them (with a little help from me). It's for that women who isn't afraid to wear something a 'little bit differnt and daring' when on a night out as she want people to look at her!!

With my collection i believe this is achieved. I am making this collection for women, no-one else!.
I imagine this collection will be sold at the top end of the high street, so its a bit more of a spurlge and special treat. Think Topshop Unique or Agent provoateaur. Price point will be between £20 - £400.

I take my biggest inspiration from a womens naked silhoutte, looking at ways to improve and show it off, also to such designers as Dolce and Gabbans, Jean-Paul Haultier and even to the S&M side of fashion with the leather and metal used.

Jean paul gaultier


madonna

I hope that this year i will be able to use my voice as a young desinger. And get into the field I am really interested in 'Marketing and Promotion of fashion' and styling in magazines.

Fingers crossed for the next 12 months!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment