..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Thursday 27 January 2011

127 Hours

I went too see 127 hours last night, after watching many documentaries about the programme and the making of the film I was eager to see if the film lived up to my expectations. I had heard mixed reviews about the film from friends and colleagues. I thought it was a very slow film, like not alot actualy happend. It was more a story of how much the human body can substain, and how in the face of diversity you can bring strength from within. Throughout the whole film i was waiting for the 'chopping of arm' scene. As that was obviously the part that got the most press attention. It was very graphic, but i believe the scene when he drank his own urine was alot more gross. There was also some very poignent emotional scene towards the end, but it is not a film that you could watch over and over again. Very good though and it kept my mind of my assesment feedback today. Very nervous about that, as it counts for soooo much!!

eekkkk

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment