..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

....looking back

Iv found myself with a week of university, and so i have had some free time on my hands for a change.
I have spent most of today lusting over Colin Firth in the BBC's adaptation of Jane Austens 'Pride and Prejudice', the fashion and use of language really excites me, as i have always believed i was born into the wrong era, i would of much preferd to live in a time like that.

The new Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett

The 5 sisters

at lady Catherine's house.

big stately dances in formal suiting and empire line dresses

Elizabeth Bennett

weddings


I love period films, and although this version is 6 hours long I believe it had been done very well. It is very inspiring, but also a very nice day, sat watching a relaxing programme.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment