..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Friday 4 February 2011

Disappointing...

I got some marketing grades back today for a project i got. I didn't do as well as i would of liked. Compared to last year en i was getting A's and that.
It has dis-hearted me alot, and it has made me think really negatively that I'm not gunna do aswell in the subject as i first thought!! :(

Went into Fashion today to pick up some of my patters and to look through some of my fellow students work so i can see wear my can sit in comparison. And i was rather shocked, for the grade they had i didnt see much content to their work and they had only handed in 1 or 2 sketchbooks and some toiles. For what i handed in it made me believe that i deserved alot more. But i believe alot of it is politics.
Im off to London 2mro, fabric shopping for some final fabrics to make my collection out of, iv got another hand in on tuesday =/

wish me luck! lol

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment