..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Agent Proovocateaur's new collection!!

Agent Provocateaur has dropped their new collection, and as one of the starting points for my collection, i was very excited to see what they had produced.

Here is a pick of some of my favourite pieces.

Strappy body

previously done in black, great for Valentines day!

Slip..

Very Floral and pretty

Nude underwear with black stockings

i dont like this, its very strange, and its like a sexy Red Indian! I dont think it works.!

corset with frill detail on the edge

great for bridal underwear

What do you think??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment