..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

..Buddy Week!!


It's buddy week, and iv got Hollie. A nice little first year who is helping me out loads. I asked hre to do some current underwear research for me and she made these beautfiful boards for me!!!

Well done =)


I've sent her off to London today to be a street snapper and snap anyone who is wearing underwear inspired clothing, or something really over the top or glamorous for the day time!!
I'll see 2mro what she comes back with :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment