..."Welcome to my new POST GRADUATE blog... don't worry I will still be talking about fashion... but i will also be bringing you all the highs and lows of a northern girl trying to make it in the land of the pie and gravy ... there will be love... laughs and real lows... hang on to your hats guys... this ride is going straight to the stars!!!!!!!

Friday 4 February 2011

Agyness Deyn!!!

When looking at a model or celebrity to wear my collection i have found that Agyness dean would proberly be a better fit for a model. She has a quirky sense of style, and isnt afraid to ecpose flesh in the name of fashion. When she walks into a party everybody looks at her for style. She is the model muse for designer Henry Holland.


She can look like a delicate lady very easily, but can change into a punk, or looking like a man easily.



I really like these latex stockings!!

With her designer friend Henry Holland.


with jean paul gaultier


I think she would look really good within my collection

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment